Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby steps

Every day, every week, more things get crossed off the "to-do" list. This week all three kids had both dentist and doctor appointments. I had bloodwork done for my checkup next week. We've signed with a property manager. And all this is on top of finishing the motorcycle safety class last weekend (which was more fun than I expected).

I also got together with my church's homeschooling mamas group for what will probably be my last time. These ladies have been a great source of encouragement to me, even though I don't see them all that often.

I'm getting things sorted out for our big garage sale next weekend (April 7) and boxing up keepsakes to be taken to family's basements for storage. There's still so much to be done, but we're making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment